Thursday, November 29, 2012

100+ Best Birthday Wishes for Friend, Family, Sister, Brother, Dad, Mom and Loved One


If you are searching for best happy birthday wishes to write in your birthday greeting card, with the collection of more than 100 happy birthday wishes, quotes, greetings and messages, I hope you can  find a meaningful message for your friend, your loved one or your family members.


Humorous/ Funny Birthday Wishes for everyone (friend, family, ...)
Writing a funny message in your birthday card would be a great way to make the special day become more meaningful. Here are 26 funny messages that I would like to share to you.

1.
The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
2.
Roses are red. Violets are blue. Stop complaining... I am older than you!!
3.
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
4.
Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else. 
5.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
6.
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
7.
Better to be over the hill than burried  under it.
8.
So many candles... so  little cake.
9.
I wouldn't say that  you're old......you've  just been young longer  than most of us.
10.
As you get older three  things happen. The  first is your memory  goes, and I can’t  remember the other  two.  –Sir Norman Wisdom
11.
Birthdays are nature's  way of telling us to  eat more cake.
12.
You know you're  getting old when all  the names in your  black book have M.D.  after them.
13.
Age is a number and  mine is unlisted.
14.
Old age isn't so bad  when you consider the  alternatives.
15.
Q: What do you give  900-pound gorilla for  his birthday? A: I  don't know, but you'd  better hope he likes  it!
16.
Doctor, I get  heartburn every time  I eat birthday  cake.'...' Next time,  take off the candles.
17.
Where would you  learn to make ice  cream? At sundae  school.
18.
What did one candle  say to the other?  'Don't birthdays burn  you up?'
19.
Did you hear about  the time Eddy's sister  tried to make a  birthday cake? The  candles melted in the  oven.
20.
BoyFriend: Why  didn't you give me  anything for my  birthday? GirlFriend:  You told me to  surprise you.
21.
'Were any famous  men born on your  birthday?' 'No, only  little babies.'
22.
What do you always  get on your birthday?  Another year older!
23.
Q: What did the  elephant wish for on  his birthday? A: A  trunk full of gifts!
24.
Don't worry about  temptation -- as you  grow older, it starts  avoiding you.
25.
You know you're  getting older when it  takes longer to rest  than it did to get  tired.
26.
You're not 40, you're  eighteen with 22  years experience. 

Significant others
These happy birthday messages are perfect words to sent to your loved one, your husband, your wife or your partner to wish them a special and memorable birthday.

1.
Thinking of you with  love on your birthday  and wishing you  everything that brings  you happiness today  and always.
2.
Happy Birthday my  dearest and sweetest,  not a day goes by  when I do not think  of you and how empty  my life would be if  you were not here
3.
With each year I'll  love you more.  Remember that your  best years are still  ahead of you and I'll  be there for every up  down and in between.
4.
Because you're the  gift in my life, I give  you my gift of love.
5.
The most effective  way to remember your  wife's birthday is to  forget it once.
6.
To the world, you  may be one person,  but to me, you are  the world. Happy  Birthday!
7.
Grow old with me the  best is yet to come.
8.
This day, when the  most beautiful female  MIND was born, is  my most beautiful  day. Love and Long  live.
9.
When I have a  birthday I take the  day off. But when my  wife has a birthday,  she takes a year or  two off.
10.
On my 60th birthday  my wife gave me a  superb birthday present. She let me  win an argument.
11.
It's so sad to grow  old alone. My wife  hasn't had a birthday  in 4 years. She was  born in the year of  our Lord-only-knows.
12.
Grow old along with  me! The best is yet to  be.
13.
May today be filled  with love,  understanding, and  contentment as you  journey through life  with me.
14.
 When I count my  blessings I count you  twice Darling Wife.
15.
Happy Birthday To  my first wife. That's  just to keep you on  your toes!
16.
Happy Birthday,  darling (Wife)  (Name) On this your  special day And  hoping joy and  happiness Will surely  come your way.
17.
There's a special place  within my heart That  only you can fill. For  you had my love right  from the start And I  know you always will.
18.
Everything I've  longed for You've  made my dreams  come true. But the  greatest gift of all Is  being loved by you.  Happy Birthday!
19.
I'm sending you this  Birthday Wish Filled  with hugs and kisses  too. Because there is  a special place Within  my heart for you My  darling Wife.
20.
I'm glad I married  you. And I bet the  kids are, too. Happy  Birthday!
21.
Love. One word...but  so many memories.  Happy Birthday!
22.
I Love You Today  and everyday My  darling Husband.  Happy Birthday!
23.
I draw a circle, not a  heart, around you My  husband, the one I  love Because a heart  can break But a  circle goes on forever.  Happy Birthday!
24.
Happy Birthday,  darling (Husband)  (Name) On this your  special day And  hoping joy and  happiness Will surely  come your way.
25.
I'm sending you this  Birthday Wish Filled  with Hugs and Kisses  too. Because there is  a special place Within  my heart for you  My  darling Husband.
26.
May the candle of  our love burn forever.  Happy Birthday  Sweetheart!


Happy birthday wishes for family members (son, daughter, sister, brother, dad, mom)
1.
Thank you for making  family such a  beautiful word. Happy  Birthday!
2.
May your birthday  bring you as much  happiness as you give  those who know you.
3.
You are never too old  to set another goal or  to dream a new  dream.
4.
I’m so happy you’re  my Father And so I  want to say I love  you and wish you a  Happy Birthday.
5.
Thank you for making  family such a  beautiful word. Have  a really Happy  Birthday.
6.
The greatest gift I  ever had Came from  God, and I call him  Dad! Have a really  happuy birthday!
7.
For a dear daughter  (daughter in law)  Here's a wish for  happiness And many  dreams come true Not  only on your special  day But always, all  life through Happy  Birthday.
8.
I'm blessed with an  angel, Like heaven  might send, And I  call her (Name), My  sister and friend,  Have a lovely  birthday.
9.
I took a week off to  go to Wisconsin for  my mother's 90th  birthday. I probably  shouldn't have. I  didn't feel well the  whole time I was  gone and went right  back in the hospital.
10.
I never know what to  get my father for his  birthday. I gave him  a hundred dollars and  said, 'Buy yourself  something that will  make your life easier.'  So he went out and  bought a present for  my mother.
11.
Thank you Dad...for  listening and caring,  for listening and  caring, but,  especially, for just  being you! Happy  Birthday to you.
12.
Hi happy day to you  and my brother as  you share same  dates.keep your head  up to see many more  years.
13.
(Name) my dearest  (sister, aunt, etc.)  I'm so glad that  we're related So I'm  sure that you'll forgive  me that this card's a  tad belated. Happy  Birthday!
14.
People who are nice  as you Are great to  be related to!
15.
Relatives like you Are  precious and few.
16.
I remember when you  were young Let me  reminisce You're now  very very old Happy  Birthday, Sis.
17.
When it comes to  Sisters There's lots of  them about But  you're the very very  best Of that, there is  no doubt. Happy  Birthday!
18.
You're the bestest  (family member) in  the world That's  undoubtedly so true  Happy birthday, dear  (Name) Happy  birthday to you!
19.
As it's your birthday  I thought I'd send  you this A special  card for a special  friend Happy  Birthday Sis!

Birthdays are never complete until you have sent your happy birthday wishes to your birthday friends, beloved ones or partners! So go ahead and wish them a happy birthday with the birthday messages written your birthday greeting cards.


Famous Happy Birthday Quotes
1.
The old believe  everything; the  middle-aged suspect  everything; the young  know everything.  -Oscar Wilde
2.
No wise man ever  wished to be younger.  -Jonathan Swift
3.
The first sign of  maturity is the  discovery that the  volume knob also  turns to the left.  -Jerry M. Wright
4.
Age is strictly a case  of mind over matter.  If you don't mind, it  doesn't matter.  -Jack Benny
5.
Youth is happy  because it has the  ability to see beauty.  Anyone who keeps the  ability to see beauty  never grows old.  -Franz Kafka
6.
It is utterly false and  cruelly arbitrary to  put all the play and  learning into  childhood, all the  work into middle age,  and all the regrets  into old age.  -Margaret Mead
7.
You know you are  getting old when the  candles cost more  than the cake.  -Bob Hope
8.
Wrinkles should  merely indicate where  smiles have been.  -Mark Twain
9.
If you want to look  young and thin, hang  around old fat people.  -Jim Eason
10.
Our birthdays are  feathers in the broad  wing of time.  -Jean Paul Richter
11.
Don't just count your  years, make your  years count.  -Ernest Meyers
12.
 There is still no cure  for the common  birthday.  -John Glenn
13.
 Why is a birthday  cake the only food  you can blow on and  spit on and everybody  rushes to get a piece?  -Bobby Kelton
14.
 Aging seems to be  the only available way  to live a long life.  -Daniel Francois  Esprit Auber
15.
The first hundred  years are the hardest.  -Wilson Mizner 
16.
 Time may be a great  healer, but it's a  lousy beautician.
17.
 Life should begin with  age and its privileges  and accumulations,  and end with youth  and its capacity to  splendidly enjoy such  advantages.  -Mark Twain
18.
 Let all beings in all  the worlds be happy).  Include this universal  prayer in your prayers  every day. This is my  birthday message to  you.  -Sri Sathya Sai Bab
19.
 Every year on your  birthday, you get a  chance to start new.  -Sammy Hagar
20.
 The more you praise  and celebrate your  life, the more there is  in life to celebrate.  -Oprah Winfrey
21.
Youth is a disease  from which we all  recover.  -Dorothy Fulheim 
22.
 Real birthdays are  not annual affairs.  Real birthdays are  the days when we  have a new birth.  -Ralph Parlette
23.
I'll never make the  mistake of being 70  again.  -Casey Stengel 
24.
 Nice to be here? At  my age it's nice to be  anywhere.  -George Burns
25.
The quality, not the  longevity,of one's life  is what is important.  -M.L.K. JR.
26.
To me, fair friend,  you never can be old,  For as you were when  first your eye I eye'd,  Such seems your  beauty still.  -William Shakespeare
Generic Happy Birthday Wishes
1.
Wishing you a Happy  Birthday and many  more to come.
2.
 I hope all your  birthday dreams and  wishes come true.
3.
Not just a year older,  but a year better. 
4.
Here's to another year  of experience.
5.
A simple celebration,  a gathering of  friends; here is  wishing you great  happiness, a joy that  never ends. 
6.
A birthday is just the  first day of another  365-day journey  around the sun. Enjoy  the trip.
7.
Wishing you another  wonderful year of  happiness and joy.  Happy Birthday!
8.
The more candles, the  bigger the wish. 
9.
Wishing you  everything happy for  your birthday.10.
I hope that for every  candle on your cake  you get a wonderful  surprise. 
11.
Wishing you a very  warm Birthday.
12.
Happy Birthday and  many happy returns of  the day.
13.
Best wishes on your  birthday and  throughout the coming  year.
14.
Wishing you good  health and happiness  in life.15.
May this birthday be  just the beginning of  a year filled with  happy memories,  wonderful moments  and shining dreams.
16.
You're not __  years old, you're  __ years young.
17.
May your special day  be filled with  memories and flowers,  friendship and happy  hours.
18.
Wishing you all the  fun and excitement  that only birthdays  can bring.
19.
Go you, its your  birthday, we're going  to party like its your  birthday!
20.
 Don't count your  years for we all know  you're one year older  than last year.
21.
Birthdays Mean:  cake, presents,  wrapping paper,  money, clothes,  friends, partys etc.  What more could you  want on your  birthday?
22.
Although I can't wish  you a happy birthday  in person; I will spend  the whole day with  happy thoughts of you.
23.
Your birthday only  comes around once a  year so let's make  today a day to  remember.
24.
Today is a gift of  life, today it's your  bithday.
25.
Lot's of people are  thinking of you on  your birthday; I just  wanted to let you  know I'm one of  them. Have a  wonderful day!
26.
Age does not matter,  you can party as  much as you want.
27.
You're aged to  perfection.
28.
Wishing you a happy  and prosperous  birthday and a sweet  night of birthday  dreams.
29.
Best Day Ever:  MM/DD/YYYY
30.
You're not getting  older, you're getting  better.
31.
Happy Birthday!  You're not getting  older...just more  distinguished!
32.
Don't count the years!  Count the blessings!  Have a wonderful  Birthday!
33.
Kick off your shoes,  take a break, Crank  the tunes, Dance and  Shake, light the  candles, cut the cake.
34.
Everyone is the age of  their heart.
35.
Because time itself is  like a spiral,  something special  happens on your  birthday each year:  The same energy that  God invested in you  at birth is present  once again.
36.
A birthday is just the  first day of another  365-day journey  around the sun.   Enjoy the trip.
37.
Hope lovely surprises  are coming your way,  To make your  Birthday a Wonderful  day.
38.
A true friend  remembers your  birthday but not your  age.
39. 
A simple celebration,  a gathering of  friends; here is  wishing you great  happiness, a joy that  never ends.
40.
Best wishes on your  birthday, and  throughout the coming  year.
41.
Sending warm and  loving wishes, Of  happiness and cheer,  And everything you  need to start,  Another happy year.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice and heartwarming birthday wishes and happy birthday messages you've listed here. I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, couldn't stop reading. they're great for Greeting Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! It is a huge list mate. I like the "Famous Happy Birthday Quotes" section most. The messages for family members are also awesome, well not every single one, but a lot many.
    I have no intention of spamming your blog but though I am unable to control myself from dropping a link to a similar page created by me, you can check this too: Happy Birthday Wishes to Brother.

    ReplyDelete